Explore our complimentary 7-day crockpot meal plan and shopping list, offering nightly dinner options and convenient side dish recommendations. Grab our downloadable guide featuring gluten free recipes and a printable shopping list including all necessary ingredients.
Crafting nutritious meals during a bustling week can be a challenge. To help with this, we’ve assembled a meal plan designed for Monday through Friday, leveraging leftovers to simplify weekend dining. Tailored for busy families, our plan aims to reduce kitchen hours during the week, clearing up more quality family time on weekends!
The recipes for this crockpot meal plan are kid-friendly dishes. All made in a slow cooker with minimal ingredients, you will be amazed how easy it is to get dinner on the table during the week.
Below you can find our slow cooker meal plan with pdf download to print out the recipes along with the grocery list including all the groceries you’ll need to make a full week’s worth of meals!
Table of Contents
Weekend Meal Ideas
With a full 5 days worth of meals, round out the weekend by storing and serving the leftovers on Saturday and Sunday. Here are a few different ways to pair the dishes together to create complete meals.
- Serve leftover chicken from Crockpot Chicken & Potatoes with leftover Mac & Cheese
- Steam or roast vegetables to serve with leftover Crockpot Chicken Pasta
- Reheat the Crockpot Lasagna Casserole and serve with any desired side dish
- Pair leftover Pumpkin Chili with grilled cheese or a piece of crusty bread
Printable Meal Planning Spreadsheets
You can also download our printable meal-planning spreadsheets to help you get organized in planning meals for a month. It includes blank planners for the month, by the week along with a grocery list for you to fill in to make grocery shopping a bit more organized.
Additional Recipe Suggestions
Slow Cooker Whole Chicken & Vegetables, Easy Swedish Meatballs (Crockpot), Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs, Ranch Chicken Drumsticks Crockpot Recipe, Slow Cooker Chunky Vegetable Soup, Crockpot Irish Beef Stew, and Comforting Chicken and Noodles (Crockpot).
Easy Side Dishes
- Easy Broccoli Salad (without Mayo)
- Instant Pot Broccoli (without a steamer basket)
- Instant Pot Baby Red Potatoes
- Italian Zucchini Crisps
- Easy Pan Roasted Vegetables
- Brussels Sprouts Recipe For Kids
- Green Beans For Kids
- Sauteed Butternut Squash
- Parmesan Rhodes Rolls Recipe
- Cheesy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
If you enjoyed any of the recipes make sure to leave a comment below! Then follow me on social media and tag #createkidsclub if you make the recipe. I love seeing what you come up with!