Naan Pizza is a fun dinner recipe perfect for sleepovers or a quick meal. These simple individual-sized pizzas come together in under 10 minutes. Use BFree pita bread for a gluten-free version.
Naan Pizza is the ultimate personal pan pizza. The pizzas are simple, delicious and on the table in under 10 minutes from start to finish.
This pizza using naan bread is great because my son and daughter ALWAYS request different pizza toppings. With this recipe, they each can create their own version.
There are so many pizza ideas that you could try. I encourage you to grab a variety of ingredients and see what your family creates!
This recipe is perfect for sleepovers, lunch boxes, or any night of the week. It gets even easier when you line up all the naan bread toppings and let the pizza-making begin!
Related: How To Make Halloween Pizzas
How to Make
There are so many different easy naan pizza recipes that it is difficult to narrow down the best. Here are 3 family-approved pizza ideas.
Brush naan bread with olive oil and minced garlic. Top with cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Place arugula on top of the cheese. Add additional cheese and red pepper flakes if desired.
Spread pizza sauce on naan bread. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with pepperoni and more cheese.
PRO TIP: If you are hosting a sleepover or packing lunches, surprise your kids with the mini pepperonis – they will love them!
Spread pizza sauce on naan bread and sprinkle with cheese. Top with veggies and more cheese.
This is my personal favorite! It is a great way to use any fresh veggies you have in the fridge. Here are the veggies I have used in the past:
- Mini bell peppers
- Butternut Squash
Quick & easy dessert recipes
CKC Features both Gluten-Free Guidance and Kids Cooking Instructions: If you’re new to eating gluten-free we understand it’s overwhelming trying to figure out which foods may contain gluten and which ones don’t. All of our gluten-free recipes marked with this symbol ✅ represent foods that need to be checked for gluten or cross-contamination.
The ⭐️ symbol in the recipe below denotes the steps in which kid cooks may need a helper (depending on age). If there is no ⭐️ symbol, that step (or recipe) doesn’t require a helper.
- 2 mini naan bread or BFree gluten-free pita bread
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce ✅
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese ✅
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese ✅
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes ✅
- 1/4 cup arugula blend
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (for a crispier crust bake at 400 degrees).
- ⭐️Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Brush naan bread with olive oil and minced garlic. Top with cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Place arugula on top of the cheese. Add additional cheese and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Spread pizza sauce on naan bread. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with pepperoni and more cheese.
- Spread pizza sauce on naan bread, sprinkle with cheese. Top with veggies and more cheese.
CONSUMER NOTICE: I may receive a small compensation from the goods and services mentioned on this website when you purchase from a provider. Thank you for supporting Create Kids Club.