Caramel Popcorn Seasoning is a sweet popcorn seasoning that is easy to make and adds a delicious flavor to your homemade popcorn.
How Do You Make Popcorn Seasoning at home?
Making your own gourmet popcorn seasoning at home is really easy, makes enough for many uses, and can also make a great gift idea too.
- Blend all ingredients in blender or spice grinder.
- Pour spice blend into a seasoning shaker and enjoy on freshly popped popcorn!
How to Make Homemade Microwave Popcorn in Paper Popcorn Bags
It is cheap, healthy, and super easy, here’s how:
- Place 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels into a brown paper lunch bag.
- Fold the top over.
- Microwave 2-3 minutes or until popping slows down.
- Carefully remove from the microwave.
Looking for more popcorn seasoning recipes? Check out my Ranch Popcorn Seasoning.
If you enjoyed this recipe, make sure to leave a comment and a star rating below! Then follow me on social media and tag #createkidsclub if you make the recipe. I love seeing what you come up with!
Salted Caramel Popcorn Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. turbinado sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- Blend all ingredients for your chosen recipe in blender or spice grinder.
- Pour into seasoning shaker and enjoy on freshly popped popcorn!