Crockpot Hot Cocoa is simple to make right in your crockpot. This slow cooker hot chocolate is made extra delicious served with raspberry mint sauce. It’s great for a crowd.
Thanks to Produce For Kids for sponsoring this delicious recipe with made with one of my favorite produce items – fresh raspberries!
You can make this hot cocoa recipe with or without the raspberry drizzle.
When the whipped cream and raspberry sauce blends into the hot chocolate, the flavor is amazing.
This recipe is virtually mess-free, it’s simple to make, and you don’t have to watch it on the stove. This hot cocoa recipe holds well for long periods of time. Another benefit is that since it’s not made with milk, the hot cocoa doesn’t form a skin on top from sitting as milk would.
Serve with the raspberry sauce or make stabilized homemade whipped cream.
So next time you’re entertaining a group and want to serve hot chocolate, give this Crockpot Hot Cocoa Recipe a try! If you think you’ll like it remember to share and pin for later!
Check out more hot cocoa recipes:
Crockpot Hot Cocoa Recipe
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup high-quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4-8 cups water plus 3 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries mashed with fork + more for garnish
- 5-10 leaves fresh mint
- whipped cream optional
To Make Crockpot Hot Chocolate
- Add sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and 4 cups hot water to crockpot. Cook on high for 55 minutes, whisking every 15 minutes. Test taste, adding more water until desired sweetness is reached.
- Serve hot cocoa with whipped cream, drizzled with raspberry sauce, and a mint leaf if desired.
To Make Raspberry Sauce
- Over medium-low heat, simmer raspberries, mint leaves, and 3 tbsp. water until blended into a sauce-like consistency, about 5 minutes.
- Use mesh sieve to strain seeds from the sauce, using the back of a spoon.
Delicious Simple Family Recipes
Join Create Kids Club & get our 10 Favorite Crockpot Recipes ebook!