This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Mariani Packing Company, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #MarianiSuperPrunes
Easy peanut butter energy balls are the perfect grab and go snack. Packed with nutrition and just 4 ingredients, these will become a go-to recipe in your home.
I’ve been making variations on peanut butter balls for years. They are a snack that everyone likes, every time. The best part? You cannot mess these up. As long as you are a peanut butter fan, you will love these little nutrient-packed energy balls. What makes these easy peanut butter energy balls so nutrient-packed?
- Mariani Probiotic Pitted Prunes
- Peanut Butter
These prunes are a prebiotic + probiotic that supports overall wellness and digestive health. Check out this video explaining Probiotic Prunes benefits to see why they a great option!
Check out a few more facts:
- Mariani prunes, are a prebiotic, which the probiotic needs to feed off of. Prunes also have additional vitamins that are great for your health & wellness.
- The Ganeden BC30 probiotic in Mariani Probiotic Prunes is unique. They are designed by nature to survive and thrive in conditions other probiotics cannot. By surviving, Ganeden BC30 delivers active probiotics ten times more effectively than the probiotics in yogurt.
- Probiotic Prunes from Mariani are made using California grown prunes.
Supercharge your immune system and improve your gut health with a purchase of Probiotic Prunes at Walmart and other stores near you!
Pro Tip: This simple snack recipe is a great way to get the benefits of prebiotics and probiotics – all without even knowing your eating prunes, making them perfect for kids.
How To Make Energy Balls
- Add all ingredients into your high-speed blender or food processor.
2. Scrape sides as needed
3. Add 1- 3 tbsp. of water as needed if more moisture is needed for blending.
4. Add honey to taste if you’d like a sweeter end product.
5. Blend until mixed well
6. Roll into bites sized balls
The best part of this energy ball recipe is how versatile it can be. Try the following swaps:
- almond butter or sun butter in place of peanut butter
- add honey for a sweeter energy ball
- add flax seeds or chia seeds
- coconut or other dry fruit
- protein powder
Blend up your own version day after day!
If you enjoyed the recipe make sure to leave a comment and a star rating below! Then follow me on social media and tag #createkidsclub if you make the recipe. I love seeing what you come up with!Print
Easy peanut butter energy balls are the perfect grab and go snack. Packed with nutrition and just 4-5 ingredients, these will become a go-to recipe in your home.
- 2 cups quick cook oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Mariani Probiotic Pitted Prunes
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-3 tbsp. honey (optional)
- coconut (optional)
chocolate chips (optional)
- Place all ingredients into your blender
- Blend until well mixed, adding 1-3 tbsp. water (1 tbsp. at a time) if the mixture is too dry to blend well
- Add honey to the blender if a sweeter energy bite is desired
- Roll into bite-sized balls
Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks, or freeze for later
Join the Club
Join Create Kids Club & get our 10 Favorite Crockpot Recipes ebook!