Learn how to cut watermelon sticks the easy way, then try simple delicious fruit dip recipe.
Cutting watermelon into sticks is easier for small hands to eat, stack for easier storing, and is quicker to cut!
Cutting watermelon doesn’t need to be a struggle. Don’t pass by the bin at the grocery store without grabbing this kid-friendly food perfect for summer parties and snacks.
Before we get to the super great way of cutting a watermelon, there is a recipe you need to try this summer.
It’s a simple dip for fruit with just 3 ingredients that you likely already have on hand. Check out how simple this recipe is for even preschoolers and toddlers to make in the video, then grab the recipe below.
Now for the best way to cut a watermelon: Watermelon Sticks
- Wash the watermelon by running it under water.
- On a large cutting board, carefully cut the watermelon in half
- Turn one side of the watermelon flat side down on the cutting board
- Start to slice, working from one side to the other
5. Turn the melon half way and start cutting the opposite direction, making cube sized shapes.
6. Now you have perfect watermelon sticks that are easy to stack for storage and easy to eat with less waste.
Watch how easy cutting watermelon sticks is:
This method is easy for little hands to hold, it stores easier, and it is simple to cut. Hope this helps you as much as it did me!
Watermelon is a great way to get children eating more fruit.
Watermelon is full of health benefits. The bright color of a watermelon comes from lycopene, a powerful antioxidant, and pigment, that also colors tomatoes and grapefruit as well.
This juicy clomid prices fruit is filled with Vitamin B6- which helps the immune system produce antibodies, helping to fight illness. Vitamin C, also found in each slice of watermelon, helps boost the immune system’s defense against infections and viruses. Make sure to get your fill of watermelon – even in winter. 🙂
Click here for more HEALTHY SNACK IDEAS!
If you enjoyed this recipe, leave a star rating or comment below! Then follow us on social media @createkidsclub.Print
A kid-friendly fruit dip recipe with just 3 ingredients!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. honey (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together and serve with your favorite fruit!
Serve with your favorite fruit such as watermelon, strawberries, or apples.
Delicious Simple Family Recipes
Join Create Kids Club & get our 10 Favorite Crockpot Recipes ebook!