Valentine’s Day Pink Hot Chocolate is made with strawberries, white chocolate, and warm milk. It’s a delicious treat, and a yummy way to get in more fruit!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- optional: whipped cream, valentines sprinkles, fresh strawberries
- Place milk into a medium-sized microwave-safe container. Heat for 1 minute, stir, then heat in 30 second increments until hot, but not boiling.
- Once heated, stir in white chocolate chips. Stir until melted.
- Add strawberries to blender. Pour in hot milk mixture.
- Puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with whipped cream, fresh strawberries, and sprinkles!