Turkey casserole is a delicious dinner recipe for leftover turkey or chicken. This dish blends rice, turkey, and veggies in a delicious creamy baked casserole.
- 2 cups precooked turkey or chicken, shredded or diced
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies (could use chopped fresh as well)
- 2 cups whole grain rice (such as Seeds of Change Brown & Red Rice with Chia & Kale ready to use packet)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (such as Campbell’s Low Sodium Ready To Serve Condensed Soup)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together chicken, veggies, rice, soup, chicken broth, salt, and pepper.
- Pour into 9 x 9 casserole baking dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes, uncovered.