A tuna pasta recipe that’s simple to make using tinned tuna and is finished in under 20 minutes. This albacore tuna recipe is delicious served hot or cold and makes delicious leftovers!
- 2 6 oz. cans oil packed tuna
- 8 oz. linguine, cooked per package instructions – reserving 1/2 cup cooking water
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute olive oil and garlic. Cook 1 minute.
- Add roasted red peppers, season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in tuna.
- Add linguine and reserved cooking water.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Toss the pasta until well blended and serve.