A crispy kid friendly taco cup recipe that will soon be your favorite.
- 1 lb. ground turkey, ground pork, or ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 can refried beans
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 6-inch flour tortilla shells (fajita size)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown meat, drain and return to pan
- Stir in diced tomatoes, refried beans, and spices
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray
- Fold flour tortillas to fit into muffin tins
- Divide meat mixture evenly between tortillas
- Top with cheese and desired toppings
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until shells are crispy and browned
Optional Toppings: Salsa, tomato, onion, black olives, cilantro, greek yogurt or sour cream
Note: Use 1 packet of taco seasoning to replace spices if desired.