A slow cooker chicken thigh recipe that is simple to make. It has a coconut cream sauce that blends perfectly with the tomatoes in this healthy family dinner recipe.
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 can lite coconut milk
- 1 tsp chicken stock base (such as Better than Bouillion)
- 8.5 oz jar sun-dried tomatoes, julienne cut (if oil-packed, drain and rinse)
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp flour or potato starch (gluten free)
- Place chicken thighs in crockpot
- Add coconut milk, chicken stock base, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 2-4 hours
- Remove chicken thighs, leaving behind the sauce
- Whisk flour (or potato starch), 1 TBSP at a time, into the sauce in the crockpot to thicken, making a gravy