Simple and delicious instant pot or slow cooker shredded chicken tacos with just 4 ingredients. These Mexican chicken tacos are a delicious kid-friendly dinner idea any day of the week.
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts
- 1o oz. can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- Add all ingredients into the bottom of the instant pot.
- Cover and make sure it’s set to sealing.
- Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick release and shred chicken with two forks.
- Serve with flour or corn tortillas and your favorite taco toppings.
Place all the ingredients into your crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 2-4 hours.