Shredded Chicken Skillet Nachos are loaded with cheese, shredded chicken, pinto beans and delicious toppings! This Mexican-inspired dish is on your dinner table in under 15 minutes!
- 1 bag tortilla chips (such as reduced fat)
- 15 oz. can pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- optional toppings: salsa, avocado, tomato, jalapeno, greek yogurt, cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Add torilla chips to oven safe skillet
- Top with 1/2 cheese, chicken, pinto beans, then the rest of the cheese.
- Cook for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve immediately.
To reheat in Air Fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place nachos into air fry rack.
- Heat for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.