A creamy chicken sausage penne pasta dish loaded with flavor that comes together in under 20 minutes!
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 package al fresco All Natural chicken sausage, sliced horizontally
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups dry penne pasta
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute onion until translucent.
- Add sliced chicken sausage, cooking for 1-2 minutes to brown the sausage.
- Add diced tomatoes and chicken broth. Adjust heat to bring to a boil.
- Add penne pasta. Turn heat down and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese.
- Add spinach, salt, and pepper. Stir well and serve!