A 20-minute dinner meal utilizing chicken sausage links, ravioli, pea pods, and mushrooms. A simple and delicious quick meal idea.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package al fresco All Natural chicken sausage links, sliced horizontally
- 1 package frozen ravioli
- 2 cups pea pods
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (I used baby portabellas)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring water to a boil
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat. Add chicken sausage let brown, about 2 minutes.
- Boil ravioli for 7 minutes, then drain.
- While ravioli is boiling, add pea pods and mushrooms to chicken sausage, stirring often. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Add butter to the chicken sausage and vegetables.
- Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon into the mixture, stir
- Season with salt and pepper
- Gently stir in ravioli
- Serve immediately