A salmon pasta recipe that is deliciously creamy, packed with veggies, and easy to make using canned salmon. This simple dinner recipe comes together in just 15 minutes!
- 1 package fettuccine noodles, prepared per package directions
- 15 oz. can sweet peas, drained
- 12 oz. can fat-free evaporated milk
- 5 oz. can boneless, skinless pink salmon
- 4 oz. canned mushrooms, pieces and stems, drained.
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. or 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Once water is boiling add fettuccine noodles and cook per box instructions.
- While water is heating, in a medium-sized baking skillet, melt butter with garlic.
- Cook for 1 minute, then add evaporated milk. Bring to a simmer.
- Whisk in cheese, salt, and pepper. Continue to simmer until pasta is done.
- Add mushrooms and peas, toss with fettuccine, then gently stir in salmon.
- Serve immediately topped with fresh parmesan cheese and parsley if desired.