Looking for a fresh and easy Camping Meals For Kids this summer? These simple, no mess Egg and Cheese McMuffins make great RV Meals or an easy camping breakfast.
- 4 English Muffins
- 4 Eggs
- 4 slices cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare a 9×9 inch pan or baking sheet with baking spray
- Place bottoms of English muffins onto the pan
- Carefully crack one egg on top of each muffin bottom.
- Place into the preheated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- When the eggs are almost done, place tops of English muffins onto the oven rack and let toast for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, place cheese on top, then the top of the muffin and serve.
To Cook Over A Campfire
- Place grill top over the campfire
- Using tin foil, make 4 squares of tinfoil with the edges rolled up tightly.
- Spray tin foil with cooking spray and place English muffin onto the foil.
- Crack an egg onto the English muffin and carefully place foil pack onto the grill
- Cook until the egg is cooked to your liking, about 20 minutes.
- Place a clean sheet of foil onto grill top to toast muffin tops. Let muffin tops toast 3-5 minutes.
- Using oven mitts, carefully remove foil packs, place cheese and muffin top on top. Serve immediately.