Rhodes rolls frozen dinner roll dough is used to make these simple, delicious dinner rolls that look like you slaved for hours. Using parmesan cheese, butter, and fresh parsley, these dinner rolls are perfect for any dinner.
- 1 bag frozen Rhodes dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Let dough set out at room temperature until defrosted, about 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, combine parmesan cheese and butter
- Stretch the dough into a strip, then wrap it into a knot. Repeat with all rolls.
- Brush the butter mixture onto the rolls.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until rolls starts to brown.
- Brush a little more butter onto the rolls if desired or serve parmesan butter on the side.
- Rolls are best served hot.
Cooked rolls freeze well. Store in a ziplock bag and freeze. Let sit at room temperature to defrost, then warm the oven before serving.