The easiest Refried Bean Burrito Recipe makes for delicious Vegetarian Camping food. This Bean Cheese Burrito can be made ahead of time for a grab and go meal or cooked over the campfire.
- 15.5 oz. can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 flour tortillas
- Evenly distribute refried beans on tortillas.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Roll sides of tortilla into the center and roll up tightly.
To Bake In Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat refried bean burritos for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
To Cook Over Campfire
- Wrap bean burritos in heavy duty tin foil and place on grill top over embers
- Heat for 3-7 minutes or until heated through.
To Make Ahead
- Wrap burritos in tinfoil and place into a freezer ziplock bag. Freeze.
- Reheat over the campfire or in the oven.
- If wanting to reheat in the microwave, wrap burritos in parchment paper.
Additional Toppings: olives, diced tomatoes, cilantro, lime wedges, jalapenos