Quick & Easy Mediterranean Hummus Dip is a go-to easy healthy appetizer that comes together in just 10 minutes. Using store-bought hummus, Greek yogurt, and lots of veggies, this easy healthy appetizer is one you will make over and over.
- 1 containers plain hummus (such as Sabra)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp brine from olives
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, divided
- 1/2 whole cucumber, diced
- 1 whole tomato, diced
- 5 whole Kalamata olives
- variety sliced veggies for dipping
- pitas or flat bread, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine hummus, Greek yogurt, olive juice, garlic, and 1/4 cup feta cheese.
- Spread mixture onto a pretty serving tray.
- Top with cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese.
- Serve with veggies and pitas or flat bread.
For a larger party, simply use 2 containers of hummus, 1 cup of Greek yogurt, 4 teaspoons olive juice, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, and add more toppings!