Quick & Easy Mediterranean Hummus Dip is a go-to easy healthy appetizer that comes together in just 10 minutes. Using store-bought hummus, Greek yogurt, and lots of veggies, this easy healthy appetizer is one you will make over and over.
I received free samples of Sabra Hummus mentioned in this post. By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by Sabra. I was not compensated for my time.
I love hummus. This was not something I grew up with, however. Try as I may, I cannot remember the first time I tried this delicious dip. I do know that after tasting it, I began exploring how to make it at home, which is why you will find several simple recipes for hummus here on Create Kids Club.
Today, I am focusing on my favorite snack, but in a different way.
Keep reading to find the recipe for my favorite easy, healthy appetizer - Mediterranean Hummus Dip.
This recipe involves no cooking, just a bit of chopping.
It is a great recipe to make with your kids. Even the littlest of cooks can stir the ingredients together, and the older kiddos can do the chopping.
It doesn't get any easier, and it is a great healthy appetizer and an easy way to get more veggies in.
If you like this recipe make sure to leave a star rating on the recipe below!
Follow me on social media @CreateKidsClub!
- 1 containers plain hummus such as Sabra
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp brine from olives
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup feta cheese divided
- 1/2 whole cucumber diced
- 1 whole tomato diced
- 5 whole Kalamata olives
- variety sliced veggies for dipping
- pitas or flat bread cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine hummus, Greek yogurt, olive juice, garlic, and 1/4 cup feta cheese.
- Spread mixture onto a pretty serving tray.
- Top with cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese.
- Serve with veggies and pitas or flat bread.
Delicious Recipes Sent Weekly
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.