Christmas pretzels make a delicious and easy dessert recipe for the holidays. This pretzel candy will be a hit with kids and adults and have just 3 ingredients!
- Round shaped pretzels
- Individually wrapped caramels
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Use parchment paper or a silicone cooking mat to line a large baking sheet.
- Line pretzels into rows across the baking sheet, the amount depends on the size pan you use.
- Place 1 caramel inside the pretzel round.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until the caramels are soft enough to push an M&M into it. Don’t overbake or the caramels will get very hard after they reharden.
- As soon as the caramels are melted enough, carefully place one M&M into the center of the caramel.
- Let cool and they are ready to serve or store in an airtight container.