This One Pot Spaghetti Recipe tastes amazing and comes together in just 15 minutes! It works great as a one-pot camping meal that everyone will rave about and makes enough for leftovers the next day.
- 1 lb. ground turkey or beef
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 16 oz. box dry spaghetti noodles
- 32 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup of water
- 5– 10 fresh basil leaves, torn or 1 tsp. dried
- 5–10 fresh oregano leaves, torn or 1 tsp. dried
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep In Advance
- Heat olive oil in a medium-sized skillet, add onions and saute.
- Add garlic and cook about 1 minute.
- Add ground turkey or beef and cook until browned, drain.
- Let cool then place into a freezer ziplock bag and freeze.
- In a large pot, add spaghetti sauce, crushed tomatoes, water dry spaghetti, and prepared meat.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until spaghetti is cooked.
- Turn off heat and add fresh or dried herbs and season with salt and pepper if desired.
Serve with parmesan cheese, a prepackaged salad mix, and foil pack garlic bread.