Wondering how to make Cookie Dough Bites? Look no further. This oatmeal cookie dough bites recipe is easy for kids to make and it's safe to eat raw.
5 cups quick-cook oats
1 stick butter, room temperature
¾ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon salt
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Make the oat flour. Add quick cooking oats to your blender. Blend until the oats look like the texture of flour. Set aside.
2. Mix the ingredients. In a large mixing bowl cream butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt with a hand blender. It will look like sand before combining together.
3. Mix in the sweetened condensed milk. Add sweetened condensed milk to butter mixture. Blend well.
4. Add the oats. Add oat flour to the liquids blending until combined.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips. Add chocolate chips, blending until mixed.
6. Chill. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour then use a cookie scooper, scoop dough into small balls the roll the dough in your hands into a ball. Continue until all dough is rolled. Store in the refrigerator.