Mug Pizza is delicious microwave meal for kids that’s made in 5 minutes and can be customized to your families liking. Pizza in a mug is an easy dinner idea for kids that’s fun to make!
- 13.8 oz. pizza crust dough
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese blend
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- Toppings of choice: mini pepperoni, sausage, peppers, tomatoes, pizza seasoning
- Unroll pizza crust.
- Select a microwave safe wide bottomed coffee mug, ramekin, or small bowl and flip upside down on the corner of the pizza crust. Trace around the outside of the mug with a knife.
- Place the pizza crust into the bottom of the mug. Repeat tracing steps for the rest of the mugs. Roll pizza dough out if needed.
- Place pizza sauce on top of raw dough. Sprinkle with cheese and toppings.
- Microwave for 1 minute.