Mini tarts are a delicious, healthy dessert idea for entertaining, parties, or as dessert. Mini fruit tarts are made with a cookie crust, whipped topping, and lots of fresh fruit for a healthy dessert recipe.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup low-fat yogurt such as peach
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- 1 tsp. almond or vanilla extract
- 6–12 blackberries
- 1/4 cup diced kiwi
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup diced peaches
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix flour, melted butter, sugar, and salt.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Crumble dough into small chunks with clean hands.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray. Press chilled dough into the bottom of 12 mini muffin tins.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool before removing from tin by inserting a knife straight down, popping the tart loose from the tin.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl blend yogurt, cool whip, and almond extract.
- Spread mini tart with cool whip mixture and top with fruit. Serve within 1-2 hours or wait to add the fruit until right before serving.