A simple and delicious healthy instant pot minestrone soup packed with delicious veggies and filling beans then topped with fresh parmesan cheese.
- 16 oz. bag assorted dry beans
- (2) 32 oz. cartons chicken or veggie broth
- 29 oz. diced tomatoes with onions
- 1 lb. bag baby carrots, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1–2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2–3 inch rind from the end of a block of fresh parmesan
- Optional: Fresh parmesan
- Rinse dry beans and pick out any small stones or bad beans
- Add all ingredients into the instant pot, including the rind of parmesan cheese (saving the rest of the parmesan for after it’s cooked)
- Set to sealing. Pressure cook high for 45 minutes. Quick release or natural release once cooked.
- Remove the paremsan cheese rind.
- Serve topped with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Add cooked pasta to the soup after it’s cooked
- Add any other vegetables you have on hand