Simple make-ahead roasted potatoes are perfect for a quick side dish or take them on your next camping trip. Frozen roasted potatoes reheat easily and taste amazing!
- 10 baby red potatoes
- 3 tbsp. butter or homemade garlic butter
- salt to taste
- Wash potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Spread potatoes on a baking sheet, season with salt
- Bake 25-30 minutes
- Let cool
- Leave as is, or use a potato masher to press the potatoes flat
- Place into a freezer bag and freeze until ready to use
- Place bag of potatoes into the fridge in the morning.
- Pour into a skillet or pan and heat over medium heat
- Add pats of butter or use homemade garlic butter