Homemade Bailey with eggs (that are pasteurized and safe to consume) is simple to make at home and is much less expensive. Serve it in coffee, use it in desserts, or serve as a drink. Homemade Irish Cream makes great gifts and is perfect for your holiday parties.
- 14 oz. Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 1/2 cup 2% milk (or heavy whipping cream)
- 1 large Davidson’s Safest Choice® Eggs (pasteurized for safety eating raw)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Hershey’s® Chocolate Syrup
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- Pour all ingredients into blender. Blend 1 minute on high.
- Chill. Keeps for 1 month in the refrigerator.
To serve, drizzle Hershey’s® Syrup in clear serving glass.