Instant Pot Loaded Potato Soup recipe is simple to make and is packed with potatoes and corn, in a creamy, flavor packed soup!
- 3 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 32 oz. carton (4 cups) chicken broth
- 1 onion, diced
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 2 cups 2% milk, divided
- 15 oz. can corn nuggets, drained
- Optional Toppings: bacon bits, shredded cheese, green onions
- Add potatoes, chicken broth, onion, garlic, and soy sauce to instant pot.
- Place lid onto instant pot and turn to sealing. Set to pressure cook for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk 2 tbsp. of milk into the 2 tbsp. of cornstarch. Set aside.
- Once cooked, you can do a natural release, or turn valve to venting to release the pressure.
- Carefully remove cover. Mash potatoes.
- Whisk milk into potato mixture.
- Turn the instant pot to sauté. Whisk cornstarch mixture into the soup and whisk until thickened. It should thicken as it heats.
- Serve with bacon bits, shredded cheese or green onions.