Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup is filled with tomatoes, corn, black beans, and chicken and is topped with crunchy tortillas, avocados, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice finishes it off.
- 2 lb. boneless chicken breasts
- 32 oz. carton chicken broth
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can black beans (don’t need to drain)
- 1 can corn nuggets, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 4.5 oz. can diced green chilies
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
Optional Toppings: Tortillas, avocado, shredded cheese, sour cream, green onions, black olives, tomatoes, fresh lime.
- Place chicken breast into instant pot
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Cover and turn to sealing. Cook high pressure for 7 minutes. Quick release or natural release when done cooking.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and a squeeze of fresh lime juice!