Instant Pot Chicken Spaghetti is an instant pot chicken casserole with tons of flavor from chicken, cheese, Greek yogurt, and dry ranch seasoning. A simple and easy weeknight dinner that your whole family will love.
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup full fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 oz. package Hidden Valley Ranch Dry dressing
- 7 oz. dry thin spaghetti
- 12.5 oz. canned white chunk chicken (do not drain)
- 6 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Turn instant pot to saute mode.
- Add olive oil, onions and green peppers. Saute until onions are translucent.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add 1/2 of the chicken broth, Greek yogurt, and dry ranch dressing. Stir.
- Break pasta in half and add to the insant pot. DO NOT STIR.
- Add the canned chicken (with the liquid) and the rest of the chicken broth to the instant pot. Do not stir.
- Place lid on top, set to sealing. Cook high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Once cooked, do a quick release by carefully turning valve to ventting.
- Stir in cheese and serve hot.
Stirring the pasta can result in sticky pasta so don’t stir it before cooking.