This classic ground beef stroganoff recipe is simple and delicious, sure to please your whole family. With beef, mushrooms, egg noodles, and mixed veggies, it’s a complete meal made in the pressure cooker.
- 1.5 lbs. lean ground beef
- 32 oz. carton beef broth
- 12 oz. bag egg noodles
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 8 oz. fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. ground dry mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Turn Instant Pot to saute mode. Saute butter and onions until translucent.
- Add spices, garlic, and ground beef. Cook until browned.
- Stir in flour.
- On top of the meat layer uncooked egg noodles, mixed veggies, mushrooms, and pour in beef broth.
- Place the lid onto the instant pot, making sure the valve is set to sealed.
- Cook high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick release for more firm noodles, or do a natural release for softer egg noodles.
- Gently stir in Worcestershire sauce and Greek yogurt.
- Serve immediately.
Slow Cooker Instructions
- Prepare steps 1-3 on the stove top. Place meat mixture into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Layer egg noodles, mixed veggies, mushrooms on top.
- Pour in beef broth.
- Cook low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-4 hours.
- Gently stir in Worcestershire sauce and Greek yogurt then serve.