Learn how to roast garlic on the grill in just a few simple steps. Use the roasted garlic for garlic butter, in salad dressings, or in your favorite recipes. Freezes well.
- 1 head garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Slice the top off of the head of garlic.
- Place the sliced garlic head onto a square of heavy-duty tin foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Wrap in the tin-foil.
- Place garlic cut side down in tin-foil onto the grill. Cook 10 minutes, flip then cook another 10 minutes. Rotate once more, cook another 10 minutes.
- Remove from grill and use it in your favorite recipe or store for later.