Learn how to poach frozen chicken breasts in the instant pot in a couple simple steps. Frozen chicken breast cook in just 12 minutes and are to tender, juicy, and ready to be used however you please!
- 1 lb. frozen chicken breasts
- 6 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place wire rack into instant pot.
- Place frozen chicken into instant pot.
- Add water.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place cover on instant pot and turn to sealing.
- Cook high pressure for 12 minutes (8 minutes if using thawed chicken).
- Do a quick release and use as is, or shred.