Learn how to quickly & easily cut a pineapple without a corer. All you need is a clean cutting surface and a sharp chef's knife!
- Prep the pineapple. Rinse your pineapple under running water, then place it on a cutting board.
- Cut top and bottom. With a sharp chef's knife, cut the top and bottom off of the pineapple.
- Cut in half. Place the pineapple on one end and slice through the middle.
- Divide into sections. Place one side onto the cutting board, flat side down. Cut into three strips.
- Remove the core. Cutting at an angle, slice the core from the pineapple slice. Discard (or save for infused water found below).
- Cut into cubes. Cut each strip of pineapple in half then cut into cubes. Repeat for the rest of the pineapple.
Infused Pineapple Water
Use the core of the pineapple to flavor water.
- Place core into a pitcher. Add about 3-4 cups of water.
- Add extra flavor by adding fresh herbs such as mint.
- Let refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.