Learn how To Cook Frozen Chicken Breasts in the Instant Pot taking chicken straight from the freezer and cooking it in just 12 minutes! Cooked chicken breasts can be seasoned and served, shredded, or used in a favorite recipe.
- 1 lb. frozen chicken breasts
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place wire rack into instant pot.
- Place frozen chicken into instant pot.
- Add water.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place cover on instant pot and turn to sealing.
- Cook high pressure for 12 minutes (8 minutes if using thawed chicken).
- Do a quick release and use as is, or shred.