This homemade Lemon-Lime Soda recipe has no added sugar, is simple to make, and tastes great!
Cut back on sugar and make your own "soda" at home! A refreshing drink for summer that's simple to make and customizable to your tastes or what you happen to have on hand.
A great way to stay on top of how much sugar is in the drinks we serve our family is to make our own. On the blog, you'll find many simple recipes such as the delicious Strawberry Pink Drink, Superfood Smoothie, and the non-alcoholic version of the Cranberry Spritzer. But my favorite and my kid's favorite is the following lemon soda recipe.
A lemon soda recipe made in your own kitchen with just a few ingredients.
Kids can customize the recipe and play with flavor combinations to create their very own custom recipe.
A soda making bar would be a great addition to any get-together, sleepover, or birthday party. Try it out today!
Looking for more drink recipes? Check these out:
If you enjoyed the recipe make sure to leave a comment and a star rating below! Then follow me on social media and tag #createkidsclub if you make the recipe. I love seeing what you come up with!
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 whole lime
- 2 tbsp. apple juice concentrate plus more to taste if desired
- 8 oz. sparkling water
- 1 cup ice
- Squeeze lemon into the bowl.
- Squeeze lime into a separate bowl.
- In a drinking cup, add 2 TBSP of the freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 TBSP of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Add 2 TBSP apple juice concentrate to the mixture, gently stir.
- Fill drinking cup with ice then fill with sparkling water.
Delicious Recipes Sent Weekly
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.