A healthy taco salad made with fresh ingredients. These taco salad bowls are quick and easy to make for any lunch or dinner meal.
- 1 Dole Chopped Chipotle & Cheddar Salad Kit
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Chili seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. Salt
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Optional: diced tomatoes, sliced avocados
- In a medium pan, brown beef until cooked through. Drain.
- To ground beef, add chili seasoning, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and water. Stir until well blended.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients of the Dole chopped chipotle & cheddar salad kit, except the dressing.
- Add the seasoned ground beef to the salad mixture, stir.
- Drizzle taco salad with dressing
- Top with additional veggies, if desired, and serve.