Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes are a delicious breakfast any time of the year. Using canned pumpkin, almond extract, and pumpkin pie seasoning, this pumpkin spice pancake recipe has big flavor with few ingredients.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. Almond extract (or vanilla)
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. Baking soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin pie seasoning
- Preheat griddle to 300 – 350 degrees
- In a large bowl with pour spout, whisk pumpkin, milk, egg, oil, and almond extract
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie seasoning
- Stir until moistened, taking care to not over blend
- Cook pancakes about 2 minutes per side. Serve with a touch of butter & pure maple syrup if desired
Serve with a pat of butter and pure maple syrup.