Hasselback potatoes with cheese is a simple, delicious recipe. These baked potato slices are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, making them a perfect side dish!
- 1.5 lb. small potatoes
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2–3 tsp. minced garlic
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place potatoes between 2 knives and slice (this prevents the knife from going all the way
- through the potato.) Slice horizontally into 1-centimeter sections.
- Soak potatoes in cold water for 10 minutes (this helps the potato sections open up).
- Place potatoes in oven safe skillet.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add butter, garlic, and salt. Heat for 35 seconds, or until
- butter is melted, stir.
- Brush butter mixture onto potatoes.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese to potatoes.
- Cook an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.