An easy Greek pasta salad that uses feta cheese, dill, orzo, shrimp, cucumbers, kalamata olives, and artichoke hearts with a red wine vinegar dressing is perfect for the spring and summer months!
- 1 cup uncooked orzo
- 14 oz. can artichoke heart pieces, drained
- 8 oz. cooked shrimp
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 15– 20 pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Cook orzo per box instructions. Drain and place in a large mixing bowl
- Add cucumber, artichoke hearts, olives, shrimp, feta cheese, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, dill, salt, and pepper. Blend well.
- Pour dressing over pasta and mix. Serve right away or refrigerate for later use.