A Greek-inspired boneless, skinless chicken thigh recipe that’s flavor-packed & easy to make. A lemon chicken recipe using lots of garlic, kalamata olives, and Greek yogurt served over your favorite rice blend.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4–1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1–2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat, drizzle pan with olive oil.
- When skillet is hot, place chicken thighs into the pan. Season with salt and pepper and let cook 5-6 minutes or until the chicken is browned and releases from the pan.
- Flip chicken over and season again with salt and pepper. Let cook another 5-6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from the skillet, place on a plate covered with foil.
- To skillet, add minced garlic and juice of 1 lemon. Stir and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add olives, oregano, and Greek yogurt. Whisk until smooth.
- Add chicken thighs back to skillet and coat with yogurt sauce.
- Serve on top of your favorite rice or quinoa blend.