40 Best Gluten-Free Chicken Thigh Recipes your family will love! Kids love the juiciness and flavor of chicken thighs, parents love the price and ease of preparing. We’ve gathered gluten-free favorites so you don’t have to go searching to find celiac-safe dinner options for your family.
We eat a lot of chicken during the week and more times than not chicken thighs are the top pick. Everything from crockpot and instant pot recipes to air fryer and oven-baked chicken thighs. We have yet to try a chicken thigh dish that doesn’t get two thumbs up from the whole crew.
This recipe roundup is packed with flavorful dishes that are all gluten-free. Meant for any family, incorporate these chicken recipes into your menu this week and weeks to come!
Tips To Cooking With Chicken Thighs
Here are a few tips to keep in mind after selecting your recipe and before you get started cooking:
- Check if the recipe calls for boneless chicken thighs or bone-in as this will alter the total cooking time – boneless thighs cook quicker.
- If aiming for crispy chicken thighs, opt for thighs with the skin on
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs will dry out quicker than skin on, bone-in thighs
- The internal temperature of chicken thighs needs to reach 165F before consuming. When temping, insert the meat thermometer into the thickness part of the thigh.
- For juicy chicken, let rest for about 5 minutes before cutting into the thigh.
Best Sides For Chicken Thighs
We could list recipe after recipe that pairs well with chicken thighs, but here are our top 10 favorite chicken thigh sides to enjoy! Broccoli Salad without Mayo, Italian Zucchini Crisps, Green Beans For Kids, Cheesy Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Watermelon and Avocado Salad, Maple Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprout Apple Salad, Broccoli Cauliflower Soup and Instant Pot Baby Red Potatoes.
If you enjoyed any of the recipes make sure to leave a comment below! Then follow me on social media and tag #createkidsclub if you make the recipe. I love seeing what you come up with!