This Fruit Salad with Cool Whip recipe is a healthier version of a snickers apple salad or taffy apple salad. With candy chunks, vanilla pudding, cool whip, and lots of apples, this healthy dessert recipe is sure to please.
- 3.4 oz. dry instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 3 green apples, cored and diced
- 5–10 mini milky ways, 3 Musketeers, or snickers candies, or a combination of them all
- In a large bowl, whisk dry instant pudding mix with milk.
- Stir in cool whip and apples.
- Top with candy chunks.
- Serve or refrigerate until serving.
Additional topping ideas include caramel or chocolate sauce drizzled on top &/or peanuts.