Avoid all the added sugar and additives in store bought fruit roll-ups by making them at home with only one ingredient- fruit!
- 7 cups strawberries or fruit of choice
- Preheat oven to lowest setting – about 150-170 degrees.
- Line 2 baking pans with silicone liners.
- Place fruit into blender and puree. Pour fruit puree onto a lined baking pan.
- Bake on your ovens lowest setting for 6-8 hours or until middle is set.
- Cut into strips or fun shapes.
If added sweetness is desired, add a bit of maple syrup or honey to the blender before pureeing.
Adapted from mommymusings.com.