A simple and delicious, healthy dessert recipe. Fruit Flan features an oatmeal crust with a vanilla pudding custard filling topped with fresh, frozen, or canned fruit.
- 2 cups quick cook oats
- 10 oz. pitted dates
- 2 3.4 oz. packages vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 can peach slices, drained and set on a paper towel to remove liquid
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 3 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- optional: fresh mint for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add oats, dates, and vanilla to high-speed blender. Blend until pureed.
- Spray cake pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place oat mixture into the pan and spread into the bottom of the pan, firmly pressing to form a crust.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until browned. Let cool.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk yogurt, milk, and dry pudding mix. Whisk until firm.
- Once the crust is cooled, spread pudding mixture on top, spreading until it reaches the edges of the crust.
- Top with your favorite fruit and serve, or store in the refrigerator until serving.