A delicious easy peanut butter fudge recipe that’s made in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. With just 4 ingredients, this easy dessert recipe is perfect for the holidays or entertaining.
- 10 oz. milk chocolate (chocolate chips or brick chocolate)
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Prepare a 9 x 9-inch pan lined with wax paper.
- In a small bowl, mix peanut butter with about 3 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk, stirring until smooth. Add additional sweetened condensed milk if needed to thin. Set aside.
- Add chocolate to a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl.
- Add the remaining sweetened condensed milk and vanilla
- Microwave 90 seconds then stir. Continue heating in 30-second increments until smooth. Do not overheat.
- Pour chocolate mixture into wax paper lined 9×9 inch pan, and spread until even.
- Scoop peanut butter mixture onto of chocolate mixture. Using a spoon, carefully spread across the top of the chocolate. Let cool.
- To remove fudge, lift wax paper from pan and slice.