The Best Easy Chocolate Fudge recipe is made in the microwave using sweetened condensed milk. This delicious marshmallow fudge recipe is made in just 5 minutes.
- 10 oz milk chocolate (brick or chocolate chips)
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 –1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Using a knife, carefully break apart chocolate (skip if using chocolate chips)
- Add chocolate to a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla. Using 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff has a stronger marshmallow flavor, but the fudge is softer. Use 1/4 cup for a more firm fudge.
- Microwave for 90 seconds, then stir. Continue to microwave in 15-30 second increments just until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour chocolate fudge mixture into a 9×9 inch pan and let harden, about 60-90 minutes.
- Cut into squares.