Our marshmallow cream fudge recipe that’s made with marshmallow fluff and sweetened condensed milk. This delicious marshmallow fudge recipe is made in just 5 minutes. A fun recipe for kids to make on their own. Gluten-Free.
Did you know you can make fudge in the microwave in just 5 minutes?
Talk about a time saver for the holiday season. This delicious marshmallow fudge recipe with condensed milk comes together super quickly with just a few ingredients. It’s customizable for you to make different versions as well.
If you need a quick dessert recipe, this easy chocolate fudge is the recipe for you. If you’re a peanut butter fan, you’ll love Easy Peanut Butter Fudge too. If microwave fudge is not what you’re looking for, check out this old-fashioned fudge recipe that’s made stovetop.
This easy fudge recipe disappeared a little quicker than it probably should at my house… I am sure your guests will agree that it is one of the best fudge recipes you’ll find.
How Do You Make Fudge with Marshmallow Fluff and Sweetened Condensed Milk?
- Using a knife, carefully break apart chocolate (skip if using chocolate chips)
- Add chocolate to a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla. Using 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff has a stronger marshmallow flavor, but the fudge is softer. Use 1/4 cup for a more firm fudge.
- Microwave for 90 seconds, then stir. Continue to microwave in 15-30 second increments just until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour chocolate fudge mixture into a 9×9 inch pan and let harden, about 60-90 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
- Use white chocolate
- Stir in peanut butter rather than marshmallow
- Add nuts
- Add mini chocolate chips right before spreading into the pan
- Swirl marshmallow into fudge rather than mixing it in
How to make
Start by breaking up the chocolate into smaller pieces, which helps the chocolate melt more quickly.
Kitchen Tip: Skip this step and use chocolate chips if preferred. Using chocolate bricks will save you some money though.
Next, add the chocolate into a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl.
Add the can of sweetened condensed milk.
Pro Tip: Do Not substitute this for evaporated milk or regular milk! The recipe will not work if you were to do that.
Scoop the marshmallow fluff into the mixture and add the vanilla.
Kitchen Tip: For a stronger marshmallow flavor use 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff. For more firm fudge use 1/4 cup of marshmallow fluff.
The fudge will be very soft if you use 1/2 cup of marshmallow fluff, but the flavor is delicious!
Heat in the microwave for 90 seconds.
Remove and stir.
Place the bowl back into the microwave and continue heating in 15-30 second intervals, stirring in between, just until the chocolate is melted.
Once the chocolate is melted, pour this old-fashioned chocolate fudge recipe into a 9×9 inch pan.
Let the fudge harden for about 60-90 minutes or until set. Cut into squares and it’s ready for serving!
If you enjoy this no bake fudge recipe, make sure to check out these 70 No-Bake Recipes For Kids!
Can you freeze homemade fudge?
- Make sure the fudge is properly cooled before freezing.
- Don’t store in the door portion of the freezer as it’s the warmer spot.
- Prevent ice crystals and freezer burn by using an air-tight container and wrapping with parchment paper or wax paper.
- If storing fudge in layers, place a piece of wax paper between the layers.
More holiday recipes
- Christmas Wreath Bundt Cake
- Nutella Marshmallow Cookies
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Christmas Pretzel Treats
For another super simple Christmas candy recipe try Chocolate Bark.
CKC Features both Gluten-Free Guidance and Kids Cooking Instructions: If you’re new to eating gluten-free we understand it’s overwhelming trying to figure out which foods may contain gluten and which ones don’t. All of our gluten-free recipes marked with this symbol ✅ represent foods that need to be checked for gluten or cross-contamination.
The ⭐️ symbol in the recipe below denotes the steps in which kid cooks may need a helper (depending on age). If there is no ⭐️ symbol, that step (or recipe) doesn’t require a helper.
Marshmallow Cream Fudge
- 10 oz milk chocolate, brick or chocolate chips ✅
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk ✅
- 1/4 -1/2 cup marshmallow fluff ✅
- 1 tsp. vanilla ✅
- ⭐️Prep the chocolate. Using a butter knife, carefully break apart chocolate (skip if using chocolate chips).10 oz milk chocolate, brick or chocolate chips
- Combine the ingredients. Add chocolate to a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Pour in sweetened condensed milk, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla.14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 -1/2 cup marshmallow fluff, 1 tsp. vanilla
- ⭐️Melt the chocolate. Microwave for 90 seconds, then stir. Continue to microwave in 15-30 second increments just until the chocolate is melted.
- ⭐️Pour into a pan. Pour chocolate fudge mixture into a 9×9 inch pan and let harden, about 60-90 minutes. Cut into squares.